Common cleaning product linked to death at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant near Boston

Burlington fire department says chemical reaction to kitchen cleaning product resulted in 10 falling ill and one death

One man has died and 10 others were sickened following a chemical reaction at a Massachusetts branch of the fast-casual chain Buffalo Wild Wings near Boston.

On Thursday night, the local fire department responded to a report of a chemical reaction involving a common cleaning product in the restaurant’s kitchen. One employee was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition and later died.

Continue reading…